Sunny,
I you take the idea of learning to drive a manual car and apply it to sailing your new boat when considering tacking the equivalent would probably be to remove the jib for a while.
I don't know your boat as we don't have them in Australia but generally speaking boats are harder to tack without a jib. Once you are doing perfect tacks add the jib.

It really is more difficult to right a boat in no wind. When you have wind and you turn the boat into the breese it generates lift on the sails as they come out of the water and this helps get the rig out of the water and into the air.

I tie knots in my righting line every 12 or 14 inches.
Just one wrap around my trap hook and the knot stops the line. As the boat starts to come up I can grab the line and another knot helps me pull the line to slip it along to the next knot. This would also work with a righting bag with your free hand.
I would not like to have a loop on the righting line. I have had the boat right itself and take off because the tiller and main sheet were tangled up. This would be bad if I was hooked up under the boat.

Another thing is to let the downhaul off before righting. That way when the boat comes up the main is less likely to develop lift and either take off or flog violently in heavy wind. Basically it just makes the boat more docile in the newly righted position. Of course you would already be letting the mainsheet and traveller off.
Hope you enjoy your new boat.
One last thing .........next time don't forget the pictures.

Hope this helps.
Regards,
Phill

I know that the voices in my head aint real,
but they have some pretty good ideas.
There is no such thing as a quick fix and I've never had free lunch!