[/quote]

Thom,

You started this. I remember at that regatta that I beat the I-17's boat for boat in at least 3 out of 5 races but could never correct out against Curry (I did beat you boat for boat and corrected in 4 out of 5 races). So maybe you can explain again how I was destroyed?

Bob Hodges [/quote]

Bob,

I tried to find the old spreadsheet after I saw your post but was unsuccessful. As I remember it, I was able to win out over the other 3 to 5 A-cats for most of the regatta while beating you only on race one. Of course, my trying to drag "B" mark back to the starting line on race two didn't help my speed any.

I was thinking Curry won most of the races against you boat for boat. As you could see in my post, I was trying to keep this on a boat vs boat level by saying that the F17's destroyed the A boats in this regatta.

I believe I have made my point by saying that the two F17's were able to get more wins against the A-cats than the A's did against the F17.

But if your point is that you were able to beat me more than I beat you in the regatta, you are correct.

Tom Turlington

ps. I look forward to seeing you again at Island Hop...... (-: