Texel, Saturday 17 June 2006 Remco Kenbeek and Paul brouwer became with their F18 Capricorn the overall winners of the 29ste Zwitserleven round for texel. Announced in a packed up tent and Chris Zegers, names the Dutch on Saturday night 17 June 2006 their prices in reception. Their projection proved to be only forty seconden on Hans Primowees, which solo with 26-jaar old Prindle 15 the waddeneiland rounded off.

F18-wereldkampioenen hover Bundock and Glenn Ashby (OWS) finished place on the third. The variable need northwest wind made of it a cumbersome race, which was accomplished by 396 catamarans. "we sail five years together and he the best crew which I ever have have been had", said to Kenbeek on the podium concerning its half-measure Paul brouwer. The men stood the previous years already more often on the podium of the Zwitserleven round for texel, but never on the highest trede. To hover Bundock stood already sometimes, but were today badly gone there. Bundock: We had clear ourselves gone forward. When the wind on the wad after Vc-boei were omitted, we let us pass through under many boats. We lay almost in first position overall and even even for Remco. He got the bries only earlier than we and afterwards he had left. In the rak to Oudeschild it became just as bladstil. There seemed sit a bries on sea, therefore many teams applauded there naartoe. Then the wind under the side and sheaves came set up the catamarans as a result, under the rest of the fleet. This way gambled team Zwitserleven Booth/Dercksen, but also Carolijn brouwer and Sebbe Godefroid the chance on line honours.

"old junk" whereas the booty seemed be, Hans Primowees went out beverwijk district from nothing almost vandoor. By the luidspreker was hear that he was removed after 5:23:20 hours seconden still some of the triumph. Its woman shouted Liesbeth as from the range which he had go by. On the line it seemed even that Primowees were the winner, but he nevertheless appeared come converted forty seconden shortage. Primowees: I have had ordinary luck. It a strange day with strange wind was. On the wad I have caught up with certain two - or three hundred cats, which went all to sea. At the first gate the solozeiler fell still overboard: "I had suncream to my hand, therefore I slipped then I on the fuselage supported."

To be Second place call overall is not only onverwachts, but also remarkable. Primowees sailed, as it happens, with one 26-jaar old Prindle 15 and with twelve years old sail. He paid a long time ago two thousand guilders. Primowees: "and I have a dent in my mast, as a result of which rotates badly that." Liesbeth Primowees did not keep dry it at night at the distribution: It is this way beautiful. Not sponsored and with its own old junk. Really foolish.

To hover Bundock were possible there, however, to laugh that he had let the Prindle go 15-zeiler for: That is ordinary cool. I have in former days also sailed on Prindle.

Top five end results Zwitserleven round for texel 2006:

1. Kenbeek/brouwer (NED), F18, 4:13:58 hours corrected time
2. Primowees (NED), Prindle 15, 4:14:36 hours corrected time
3. Bundock/Ashby (OWS), F18, 4:15:39 hours corrected time
4. Huntelman/time
5. Heemskerk corrected of of the camp, F18, 4:18:46 hours/the farmer, F18, 4:19:06 hours corrected time

I guess we'll all runout and buy Prindle 15's now !

Last edited by Wouter; 06/18/06 03:39 AM.

Wouter Hijink
Formula 16 NED 243 (one-off; homebuild)
The Netherlands