$20 per pound was a guess knowing that carbon is $12 per pound.

My Hall Acat mast is $109 per pound - $2400 divided by 22lbs - thats clear coated and with a carbon gooseneck. Its a hand crafted part, with low amounts of carbon as compared to the amound of labor required to build it. Clear coating and the gooseneck add to the cost, but I dont remember the exact amounts.

My Forte HT mast is $29 per pound - $1300 divided by 44lbs -just the bare tube, no clear coat, built on a mandrel using a machine, with minimal labor - as compared to the Hall.

So, I would expect the heavier Stiletto mast to be closer to the Forte per pound price than the Hall per pound price, since it has more carbon and would probably need about the same amount of labor as any other composite tube.

I bet $50 per pound is probably a better number for a mast like that. Cheaper from a company that can use a machine to produce or that already has a mold, more expensive from a company that hand crafts it.

The mast makers are going to want to know what the old one weighed, the length, wall thickness and the profile to give you a good number.

Bill