Wayne,
It's 1930 miles from my house to Vectorworks Marine, and 3088 kilometers from Vectorworks Marine to my house. I would have liked to have driven out there and picked up the boat on a trailer and driven home. That would have been at least a week and many hotels with my boat fending for itself while I slept is some strange town. There was a time when I liked to hold small business's nose to the grind stone and caused a few of them to decide to go out of business. My high achievement was an argument with MCI about being double charged for 'something' on my phone bill. I won that one and they sent me a check for 75 cents times 2, (for 2 months). I cashed the check. In two months I'll be sixty, I ordered this boat in May, I can usually sail up into November. I took about a dozen pictures until I got one that really showed off the 'dimple'. Had the hull not been so shiny, I'd probably not have seen it. If you don't mind, I'd prefer to have a boat with a small blemish than to be waiting 10 days as the hull goes to Titusville, seven days waiting for someone to fix it up so it looks good, and another ten days while it traveles back home, enduring what possible misfortune along the way? I for one don't have time to worry about the imperfections of others when so much fun beckons to me from my not-yet-assembled F-16. A quote from Matt McDonald last year, 'you probably won't know if you like this boat until you get a ride on one'. I went to Titusville to get that ride in March, but didn't decided until May 2 to buy the boat. It was kind of difficult for me to decide but at this point I'm quite pleased.
Will Lints

Will_Lints
one-up, Blade 706, epoxy bottoms