The night of Holloween is forthcoming, and us sailors preparing for the winter of silence must celebrate our boat spirit, since securing Surfergirl and the strange ongoing many an investigation into the paranormal has been performed. A person of Wicca heritage said, "it appears the spirit has attached to yourself" out of affection. It would be a good idea before placing the tarp on her for the winter to invoke the spirit and enjoy some festivities to show your admiration and future adventures. To this end we agreed and the following is the actual evening outline and spell.

Festivities: They should be heavy on drink and food, it is critical that all persons enjoy the evening and there has to be absolutely no ill will amongst celebration persons. This if present may bring forth very undesirable conquences.

Preamble: A symbol of boat name, it may be your hobbie, favoriate place etc. This would be placed in center of circle. I have located an orginial copy of Surfer Girl to be played in circle while invocation is said out loud.

See actual invocation outlined below.

Rhyming invocation to the four corners of winds, this spell is used as a source of bringing on your boat spirit. The spell is performed in the late evening after festivities with 4 people in a circle facing all compass points, and is a positive one. To incite the spirit to the event, for mutual love and protection (Change name to your boat). The attendees and yourself may feel the presence, do not fear for it is the spirit that keeps us sailors out of harms way. There must not be no challenge or negative feelings. It was rumored that this was done with the titanic and shortly thereafter it was siad "god could not sink her". We all know the rest of the story.

East:

Quicksilver Hobie

Master of the winds

Springtime step lightly

Into my mind

Shrouded one whisper

Airy Surfergirl

Sail from the East on the wings of the wind.

South:

sea flower, flaming will

Crackle with love under my skin

Red sails roaring

Pulses racing

Roaming the South

I am open: come in.

West:

Pearl-grey ghost

Ghostly quest

Princess of Twilight

Sailing West

Intuition, sundown lady

Ancient girl of the Sea

Pearly Queen of twilight waters

Surfergirl come silently

North:

lover of past, mother of beach

light and midnight, mother of sea.

Rudder and jib and hull and tramp,

Come to us, come to us, out of the North.

Enjoy the rest of the evening with your spirit, it will past once it knows it's sense of purpose.

A big happy Holloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Mike

Attached Files
12086-i-1.JPG (25 downloads)