Texas cat sailors take note! I am starting a cat restoration/repair buisness. If you would like your hulls refinished or repairs done and you don't have time to do it yourself or can't find a body shop that understands the weight issue with catamarans then this might be a great opportunity for both of us. I have 20+ years of fiberglass experience and have completed 4 restorations including my own Supercat-20 "VERTIGO", 2- Nacra 18 squares and a Nacra 5.2 (references avalible upon request). I have a climate controlled workshop so that the weather is not a factor. I can pick-up and deliver within a reasonable distance. If you know of someone who has a cat that is just to embarassed to sail because of the way it looks, then I can help. Maybe this will get more cats active and help out the cat scene. Please don't flame me for posting this on the forum as my intention is to help do my part to promote cat sailing and to get those who couldn't sail because of the condition of thier boat active again and to keep those who are active, up and running and in the scene. If you have any questions, you can call or email me.

Thanks, Don Caldwell
512-303-2067
cappydec@swbell.net