MI
sail6000 Offline
old hand
sail6000  Offline
old hand

MI
Samy boy

Here are your "garbage" comments mirrored in return to you --

So you have been working on this personal hatred of yours for the "last couple years" and have nothing completed?
Why do you come up with these moronic comments that no one is interested in?
There are twelve response to your original post, ten of them are you trying to explain yourself and a number of others are making fun of you. Don't you get it?
Why don't you go back to your old anon coward forum where you can rant to yourself ad naseum? There are numerous threads there, 50 of them were started by you, God only knows how many times you spue out this type of garbage.
You try to glom onto the dotrine and ideals of our country but you do not have a clue ,

You come up with these things and all you want to do is browbeat whine and complain about others on a personal basis .

end samy's mirrored quotes --

TAKE A HINT. yourself Samy boy ,
If you have a personal problem with someone send them an e mail --readily available or call em ,-or talk to them directly at an event regatta or distance race ,-or just on the beach over a beer and resolve it .

This is a forum for peoples ideas ,concepts ,-opinion on catamaran sailing .
You are far worse than Wouter who has matured and grown as people in their 20s do and if fortunate all continue to throughout their lives .
You falsely presuppose to defend the ideals of our country ,-freedom of speach ,-religion ,-political idealism ,---freedom to state ideas concepts .

Samy ,--if you do not like what others are stating , tell them why based on ideals -facts ,-applied engineering practise ,-etc -why they are in error ..
DO NOT attack other catamaran sailors personally --
please not here .
Samy ,-please do not continue to be the worst form of hypocrit and pretend to be upholding national ideals ,-
You uphold nothing with this personaly pointed garbage continually spued out.

TAKE A HINT. yourself Samy boy ,

-- Have You Seen This? --
Re: If you have heard as much garbage as I have. [Re: samevans] #15072
01/09/03 09:33 AM
01/09/03 09:33 AM
Tampa, FL
dave taylor Offline
dave taylor  Offline

Tampa, FL
sam,

since you are such an upstanding citizen, in an attempt to find out about you, i checked your profile. here is what i found:

Name Sam D. Evans Jr.
Title Found the Starting Line
Total Posts 108
Rating
Homepage
Occupation Civil Engineer
Hobbies sailing, shooting
Location Durham, North Carolina

i'm sure this is not news to you, since you wrote it. i also went to the board of professional engineer's web site for north carolina, since you list yourself as an engineer and live in that state. imagine my surprise when your name didn't come up as a licensed professional engineer. in case you are not aware, it is against the law in north carolina to call yourself an engineer unless you are a licensed professional engineer by the state of north carolina. you might want to change your occupation on the user profile before a complaint is filed with the state of north carolina.

as my grandfather, who is much older and wiser than you are, used to say, "never let them have it on you".

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Damon Linkous 

Search

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 482 guests, and 200 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Darryl, zorro, CraigJ, PaulEddo2, AUS180
8150 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Forum Statistics
Forums26
Topics22,405
Posts267,056
Members8,150
Most Online2,167
Dec 19th, 2022