Announcements
New Discussions
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Explain exactly Why I "Can't" go sailing once again ? [Re: waterbug_wpb] #265812
10/07/13 05:35 PM
10/07/13 05:35 PM
B
Bille Offline OP
Bille  Offline OP
B

Originally Posted by waterbug_wpb
wait, you get sex on a regular basis if you're married?

when did that happen? Crap... why can't life come with a dang owner's manual?

A Lot of the married women i know, have Most of there sex
with themselves,(after there husbands leave for work);
that's what they tell Me anyway. HeHe!!

Bille

Last edited by Bille; 10/07/13 05:39 PM.
-- Have You Seen This? --
Re: Explain exactly Why I "Can't" go sailing once again ? [Re: Bille] #265815
10/07/13 07:51 PM
10/07/13 07:51 PM
Michigan
PTP Offline
Carpal Tunnel
PTP  Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Michigan
Anyone else read through these types of threads and don't read the responses once you see certain people's names? You already know what they are going to say..

Haven't checked catsailor in a while...

Re: Explain exactly Why I "Can't" go sailing once again ? [Re: Bille] #265816
10/07/13 07:53 PM
10/07/13 07:53 PM
Clermont, FL, USA
David Ingram Offline
Carpal Tunnel
David Ingram  Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Clermont, FL, USA
Originally Posted by Bille

A Lot of the married women i know, have Most of there sex
with themselves,(after there husbands leave for work);
that's what they tell Me anyway. HeHe!!

Bille

Pictures and/or video or it never happened.

David Ingram
F18 USA 242
http://www.solarwind.solar

"Do or do not. There is no try." - Yoda
"Excuses are the tools of the weak and incompetent" - Two sista's I overheard in the hall
"You don't have to be a brain surgeon to be a complete idiot, but it helps"
Re: Explain exactly Why I "Can't" go sailing once again ? [Re: Carl] #265820
10/07/13 10:59 PM
10/07/13 10:59 PM
“an island in the Pacifi...
hobie1616 Offline
Carpal Tunnel
hobie1616  Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Originally Posted by Carl
Good topic --Central to the Govt. shutdown is the desire to have a discussion about Obamacare as it is called in general media . As I understand it the current president refuses to discuss debate or negociate the issue with the congress.

There's nothing to discuss, debate, or negotiate. Both Houses passed a law and the President signed it. If the American Taliban want to change the law, write a Bill, get both Houses to pass it and have the President sign it. Easy peasy.

[Linked Image]

Re: Explain exactly Why I "Can't" go sailing once again ? [Re: Bille] #265822
10/07/13 11:56 PM
10/07/13 11:56 PM
B
Bille Offline OP
Bille  Offline OP
B

That "House of TURDS" just Flushed there toilet.
Flushed it, and now the Entire country is drowning
and suffocating in the stench .

Did i ask to Explain exactly Why I "Can't" go sailing ?
I know now and i am NOT Happy about it !!!

Bille

Re: Explain exactly Why I "Can't" go sailing once again ? [Re: waterbug_wpb] #265825
10/08/13 03:29 AM
10/08/13 03:29 AM
Victoria Australia
Pirate Offline
old hand
Pirate  Offline
old hand

Victoria Australia
Crap... why can't life come with a dang owner's manual?

"us males"wouldnt read it anyway.....

much like those "easy instruction sheets on the assembly" we'll all see at xmas for kids toys etc.....its only when it goes wrong we start looking for the 'instructions' that are now in the rubbish with all the wrapping paper...

not that I fessing up to anything .....

shocked

Yar, & this ere post be done without a sin'le drop o' rum passin' me lips

Kingy
started with Impara Cadet #3 / Mosquito #245
& now Mosquitos #1182 & #1740

Re: Explain exactly Why I "Can't" go sailing once again ? [Re: Pirate] #265841
10/08/13 09:02 AM
10/08/13 09:02 AM
Naples, FL
waterbug_wpb Offline
Carpal Tunnel
waterbug_wpb  Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Naples, FL
okay, dumb question:

If I have my information straight, many politicians want minimal government.

As this "shutdown" didn't really close EVERYTHING, is our present situation considered "minimal government"?

If this is what "minimal government" looks like, are you happy with it?

If not, which things would you bring back?

(Please note I am not advocating the line-item bill strategy they're trying, but curious on a more abstract level)

I guess at this point we haven't descended into anarchy so is it that bad?

Jay

Re: Explain exactly Why I "Can't" go sailing once again ? [Re: Bille] #265871
10/08/13 08:57 PM
10/08/13 08:57 PM
B
Bille Offline OP
Bille  Offline OP
B

This may annoy Ya a Bit ; it did Me :

http://washingtonexaminer.com/park-...-on-closed-national-mall/article/2536908

Originally Posted by Washington Examiner

A planned immigration reform rally will take place on the National Mall on Tuesday even though the site is closed due to the government shutdown.

SO
They get to have there rally, but I Can't go sailing
because my Lake is CLOSED ????

Bille

Re: Explain exactly Why I "Can't" go sailing once again ? [Re: Karl_Brogger] #265873
10/08/13 10:02 PM
10/08/13 10:02 PM
Gulf Coast relocated from Cali...
TeamChums Offline
veteran
TeamChums  Offline
veteran

Screw the poor. If they knew anything, they wouldn't be poor. Darwinism used to wipe these fuckwits from the face of the earth. Now we give em' every chance to drag the rest of us down with them. If you can't support yourself, turn to your family. If they aren't willing to, then go suck on the business end of a twelve gauge.

Good point. The Indians used to believe it was best to shoot the buffalo that ran in the back of the heard because they were the slowest. This weeded out the weaker ones and kept the overall gene pool of the herd stronger and more prepared to handle the harsh winters. In turn, the Indians kept their meat supply strong.
Now look at the US Citizens as a heard of buffalo. The weak ones (and I'm talking about the ones who are f'n lazy and won't be productive members of society) are coddled and rewarded for their weakness while the faster ones have to slow down and take care of them or they will be penalized and ridiculed by the rest of society...all the while, slowing down and making the heard weaker until disease and starvation sets in...other wise known as "The American Way". BTW, was that racist to say "Indians"? I'm not sure now.

Lee

Keyboard sailors are always faster in all conditions.
Re: Explain exactly Why I "Can't" go sailing once again ? [Re: TeamChums] #265875
10/08/13 10:52 PM
10/08/13 10:52 PM
hobie1616 Offline
Carpal Tunnel
hobie1616  Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Originally Posted by TeamChums
Good point. The Indians used to believe it was best to shoot the buffalo that ran in the back of the heard because they were the slowest. This weeded out the weaker ones and kept the overall gene pool of the herd stronger and more prepared to handle the harsh winters. In turn, the Indians kept their meat supply strong.
Now look at the US Citizens as a heard of buffalo. The weak ones (and I'm talking about the ones who are f'n lazy and won't be productive members of society) are coddled and rewarded for their weakness while the faster ones have to slow down and take care of them or they will be penalized and ridiculed by the rest of society...all the while, slowing down and making the heard weaker until disease and starvation sets in...other wise known as "The American Way". BTW, was that racist to say "Indians"? I'm not sure now.

And you will, of course, be at the head of the herd (or is it heard?) as a member of the Master Race Chumlee.

US Sail Level 2 Instructor
US Sail Level 3 Coach
Re: Explain exactly Why I "Can't" go sailing once again ? [Re: hobie1616] #265896
10/09/13 11:31 AM
10/09/13 11:31 AM
TeamChums Offline
veteran
TeamChums  Offline
veteran

Mike, I have no idea why I even clicked on your post since I've had you on ignore for years.
You are the prime example of a "cyber bully". You poke and jab at anyone who doesn't share the same opinion as you. You change their names to be condescending and pick apart their grammar and spelling just to make yourself feel better. I was bullied all through my childhood for looking Asian and being small (late bloomer). People like you made my life miserable. How would you like people picking on your child? I bet you don't have to give that a second thought do ya? I've had enough of your personal jabs at me. Why don't you go crawl back in your hole and bully some other people out in cyber space since that's all you seem to be good at. I truly wish we could meet in person some day.

Lee

Keyboard sailors are always faster in all conditions.
Re: Explain exactly Why I "Can't" go sailing once again ? [Re: TeamChums] #265898
10/09/13 12:09 PM
10/09/13 12:09 PM
Naples, FL
waterbug_wpb Offline
Carpal Tunnel
waterbug_wpb  Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Naples, FL
Might only apply to humans and elephants, but to slow down movement, wound one of the unit. Usually the one near the middle

Jay

Re: Explain exactly Why I "Can't" go sailing once again ? [Re: waterbug_wpb] #265906
10/09/13 12:29 PM
10/09/13 12:29 PM
Roanoke Island ,N.C.
Team_Cat_Fever Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Team_Cat_Fever  Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Roanoke Island ,N.C.
Might only apply to humans and elephants, but to slow down movement, wound one of the unit. Usually the one near the middle

Hence the military's shift to .223 (m-16, m-4 etc.) instead of .308.Takes 3 out of the fight instead of one.

"I said, now, I said ,pay attention boy!"

The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea
Isak Dinesen
If a man is to be obsessed by something.... I suppose a boat is as good as anything... perhaps a bit better than most.
E. B. White
Re: Explain exactly Why I "Can't" go sailing once again ? [Re: TeamChums] #265931
10/09/13 05:34 PM
10/09/13 05:34 PM
hobie1616 Offline
Carpal Tunnel
hobie1616  Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Mike, I have no idea why I even clicked on your post since I've had you on ignore for years.
You are the prime example of a "cyber bully". You poke and jab at anyone who doesn't share the same opinion as you. You change their names to be condescending and pick apart their grammar and spelling just to make yourself feel better. I was bullied all through my childhood for looking Asian and being small (late bloomer). People like you made my life miserable. How would you like people picking on your child? I bet you don't have to give that a second thought do ya? I've had enough of your personal jabs at me. Why don't you go crawl back in your hole and bully some other people out in cyber space since that's all you seem to be good at. I truly wish we could meet in person some day.

You're sure making up for your childhood Chumlee. That might explain why you're always cleaning your guns. Do you drool while wiping down the barrel? Do you think about shooting some weak ones in the herd?

What would you do if we did meet Chumlee? Show me how tough you are by throwing some punches? Pull out a gun and threaten me? You're a real manly man Chumlee.

US Sail Level 3 Coach
Re: Explain exactly Why I "Can't" go sailing once again ? [Re: Bille] #265935
10/09/13 07:07 PM
10/09/13 07:07 PM
B
Bille Offline OP
Bille  Offline OP
B

WOW --- my thread sure took a weird turn !!

BTW --- If anyone here is planning on culling me from
the Herd, because i walk on two fake legs ; might
be good to ask exactly what it was i did in Army
Intelligence first. Your only gonna get One chance
so make it a Good one !!

And secondly :
Are you Guys always this Screwed Up ; or is the
wind just Not blowing for some cat sailing ? That
i can understand. As the Thread topic stated, i
can't go sailing right now because my lake is CLOSED
but i'm not in Nearly as Bad a mood as some here appear to be !!

Bille

Re: Explain exactly Why I "Can't" go sailing once again ? [Re: Bille] #265936
10/09/13 07:12 PM
10/09/13 07:12 PM
pgp Offline
Carpal Tunnel
pgp  Offline
Carpal Tunnel

This is pretty much the norm.

Seriously, what if you just go sailing anyway? Surely you won't get shot or even arrested.

Pete Pollard
Blade 702

'When you have a lot of things to do, it's best to get your nap out of the way first.

Re: Explain exactly Why I "Can't" go sailing once again ? [Re: Bille] #265940
10/09/13 09:57 PM
10/09/13 09:57 PM
hobie1616 Offline
Carpal Tunnel
hobie1616  Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Originally Posted by Bille
WOW --- my thread sure took a weird turn !!

BTW --- If anyone here is planning on culling me from
the Herd, because i walk on two fake legs ; might
be good to ask exactly what it was i did in Army
Intelligence first. Your only gonna get One chance
so make it a Good one !!

And secondly :
Are you Guys always this Screwed Up ; or is the
wind just Not blowing for some cat sailing ? That
i can understand. As the Thread topic stated, i
can't go sailing right now because my lake is CLOSED
but i'm not in Nearly as Bad a mood as some here appear to be !!

Bille

Chumlee has a permanent case of the Red butt. He's a chicken hawk who never wore the uniform and thinks having a big arsenal at home makes him a tough guy. He also has no sense of humor.

US Sail Level 3 Coach
Re: Explain exactly Why I "Can't" go sailing once again ? [Re: hobie1616] #265942
10/10/13 01:04 AM
10/10/13 01:04 AM
B
Bille Offline OP
Bille  Offline OP
B

Originally Posted by hobie1616

Chumlee has a permanent case of the Red butt. He's a chicken hawk who never wore the uniform and thinks having a big arsenal at home makes him a tough guy. He also has no sense of humor.

Here's a story Ya might ponder for a few :

Started hunting the bobwhite quail with a double barrel Remington at age 10 ; that
was in Southern Maryland. By age 13, I asked my Dad if I quit hunting them, would
I be considered a wimp ?
Obviously, he asked Why ; to which i replied : " there's No sport in hunting something that has
absolutely (O) chance of escape", basically, once i took aim the Lil birdie was Dead.

Ya starting to get it ?

SO -- Where is the sport in picking on someone Ya know might be a bit sensitive ;
Especially
since you know his sense of humor was taken away a Long time ago ?

Personally, i think you would have a Lot more fun trying to pick on me instead !
If you can get me to blow-up, I'll drink a pint or two of JD with Ya ; then start all over
again but now, I'm a bit smarter for it !! That's what rednecks like me do, (St. Mary's county).

If Ya don't get it by now, then your fricken stupid, and I won't have any Fun with you !!
Your Not Stupid are Ya ? (smile)-----------------the JD is awaiting

I'm going to repack my reserve and go jump off a 3,500ft mt
with a Rigid-wing Hang glider this weekend ; since sailing
is out, because Mohave is closed.

Bille

Re: Explain exactly Why I "Can't" go sailing once again ? [Re: Bille] #265980
10/10/13 10:44 AM
10/10/13 10:44 AM
hobie1616 Offline
Carpal Tunnel
hobie1616  Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Tell ya what Bille, as you're new here I'll cut you some slack. You have no idea of what Chumlee has spewed out over the last few years. To get an idea go to http://www.catsailor.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=255741&page=1 . It's a long forum so just read through the last year. Ol' Chumlee uses threats, obscenities, etc. to get his Master Race point of view across. You read one message where's he's gone sissy and go all double barrel Remington. Nice move.

Have a nice time flying, I'm doing a delivery from Oahu.

Last edited by hobie1616; 10/10/13 10:44 AM.

US Sail Level 3 Coach
Re: Explain exactly Why I "Can't" go sailing once again ? [Re: Team_Cat_Fever] #265981
10/10/13 10:45 AM
10/10/13 10:45 AM
Naples, FL
waterbug_wpb Offline
Carpal Tunnel
waterbug_wpb  Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Naples, FL
Originally Posted by Team_Cat_Fever

Hence the military's shift to .223 (m-16, m-4 etc.)

shhhh! Don't tell all those Rambo wanna-bes buying up every AR they can get their grubby little fingers on... You want to mess up that super-hot market?

Geeze... Next thing you'll be saying is you can't make head shots at 1000 meters with an offhand grip on a 9mm pistol like they do on TV.

Last edited by waterbug_wpb; 10/10/13 10:45 AM.

Jay

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Damon Linkous 

Search

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 428 guests, and 82 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Darryl, zorro, CraigJ, PaulEddo2, AUS180
8150 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Forum Statistics
Forums26
Topics22,404
Posts267,055
Members8,150
Most Online2,167
Dec 19th, 2022