05/04/15 06:23 PM
05/04/15 06:23 PM
Wellington, FL-Singer Island, ...
cyberspeed Offline
old hand
cyberspeed  Offline
old hand

Wellington, FL-Singer Island, ...
I've already got too much on my plate with Endurance Series, Florida 300 and now Hiram's Haul. My boat has been dry docked over a year now. Plus I HATE numbers.

craig van eaton
Supercat 20
TEAM CYBERSPEED
www.TeamCyberspeed.com
Endurance Series
www.SailSeries.com
-- Have You Seen This? --
Re: OH COME ON! That's right gramps is bent! [Re: David Ingram] #278825
05/04/15 11:53 PM
05/04/15 11:53 PM
Sebring, Florida.
Timbo Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Timbo  Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Sebring, Florida.

Blade F16
Re: OH COME ON! That's right gramps is bent! [Re: Timbo] #278826
05/05/15 12:11 AM
05/05/15 12:11 AM
Annapolis, MD
Mark Schneider Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Mark Schneider  Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Annapolis, MD
Wow... Jake and Dave agreeing with me.... about the need to make Portsmouth...extinct... The less I say the better...(grin)

Can someone point me to a single windward leeward race with a Nacra 17 racing against an F18 or a Hobie 16 in the North America region. The more numbers of boats in a class helps alot.

(I really would like to see the link to the results page)...

Mind you... The Portsmouth assumption is that the single Hobie 16 or the single F18 is sailing the boat to its rating... eg... This is the ONLY data that will lead to a rating for a N17.

The issue is not about reporting data.... the fundamental problem is generating data.

The only practical, transparent, non political solution is SCHRS... (Texel is in dutch... while SCHRS is in english.... QED)

Boats that need to be measured are
Supercat 22
Hobie 20 (USA version with comp tip)
Nacra 6.o NA
Isotope
Shark

Bastard configurations where you single hand your Nacra 20 are an issue as well.

Until you actually measure a few of each of these classes.... guestimate the rating and use the published table.
Sandy Hook Catamaran Club, and West River Catamaran Racing do this now for their weekly racing.

crac.sailregattas.com
Re: OH COME ON! That's right gramps is bent! [Re: Timbo] #278828
05/05/15 04:16 AM
05/05/15 04:16 AM
Boston, Ma
J
Jeff.Dusek Offline
addict
Jeff.Dusek  Offline
addict
J

Boston, Ma
They use Texel here in Singapore. I can ask if they have a copy of the rule in English.

USF18 Eastern Area Rep
Nacra Infusion USA 753
Re: OH COME ON! That's right gramps is bent! [Re: Jeff.Dusek] #278829
05/05/15 06:47 AM
05/05/15 06:47 AM
South Carolina
Jake Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Jake  Offline
Carpal Tunnel

South Carolina
Originally Posted by Jeff.Dusek
They use Texel here in Singapore. I can ask if they have a copy of the rule in English.

I think Mark was saying that SCHRS is basically Texel in English.

Jake Kohl
Re: OH COME ON! That's right gramps is bent! [Re: Mark Schneider] #278831
05/05/15 07:35 AM
05/05/15 07:35 AM
B
brucat Offline
Carpal Tunnel
brucat  Offline
Carpal Tunnel
B

Originally Posted by Mark Schneider
Wow... Jake and Dave agreeing with me.... about the need to make Portsmouth...extinct... The less I say the better...(grin)

Can someone point me to a single windward leeward race with a Nacra 17 racing against an F18 or a Hobie 16 in the North America region. The more numbers of boats in a class helps alot.

Mind you... The Portsmouth assumption is that the single Hobie 16 or the single F18 is sailing the boat to its rating... eg... This is the ONLY data that will lead to a rating for a N17.

The issue is not about reporting data.... the fundamental problem is generating data.

The only practical, transparent, non political solution is SCHRS... (Texel is in dutch... while SCHRS is in english.... QED)

Supercat 22
Nacra 6.o NA
Isotope
Shark

Bastard configurations where you single hand your Nacra 20 are an issue as well.

Until you actually measure a few of each of these classes.... guestimate the rating and use the published table.
Sandy Hook Catamaran Club, and West River Catamaran Racing do this now for their weekly racing.

I think we can agree to disagree whether the real problem is data reporting or generation. While most events are OD (and always have been, BTW), what data we do have is not being reported.

In practice, smart RCs don't mix spin with non-spin. No one racing wants to sit around that long waiting for the non-spins to finish (or cause the faster boats to wait), and no matter who wins, the numbers are blamed (even more so so than when like boats race together).

As for moving to a different system, again, who is going to make it happen and continue to administer it? More importantly, and I've been calling you out on this here for eons, why hasn't anyone taken a set of race data and crunched it through each of the systems to see if it actually changes anything? And if it does, should it?

Before you say that changing systems will improve dealing with new boats, it will only replace one problem with another. PN works for the most part, but the committee needs some new blood to get it back on track. The other systems will need measurers and administrators, and a lot of setup, communication and promotion, in addition to just new blood.

The grass isn't always greener. Has anyone asked sailors, OAs and RCs using the other systems for their thoughts on the pros and cons of each?

Mark, you've been the biggest proponent of making this change, but have not stepped forward to implement, why should we expect someone else to? We can't get folks to send in data, do we really expect to be able to support a new system?

Again, I'm not saying we MUST use PN, but I for one am not yet convinced that there's a better solution. Show me the data, the proposal, and the team who will implement, and I'll go to bat for you at US Sailing.

Mike

Last edited by brucat; 05/05/15 07:48 AM.
Re: OH COME ON! That's right gramps is bent! [Re: brucat] #278832
05/05/15 09:02 AM
05/05/15 09:02 AM
Fl
Kaos Offline
Kaos  Offline

Fl
Originally Posted by brucat
Originally Posted by Mark Schneider

Supercat 22
Nacra 6.o NA
Isotope
Shark

I think we can agree to disagree whether the real problem is data reporting or generation. While most events are OD (and always have been, BTW), what data we do have is not being reported.

In practice, smart RCs don't mix spin with non-spin. No one racing wants to sit around that long waiting for the non-spins to finish (or cause the faster boats to wait), and no matter who wins, the numbers are blamed (even more so so than when like boats race together).

As for moving to a different system, again, who is going to make it happen and continue to administer it? More importantly, and I've been calling you out on this here for eons, why hasn't anyone taken a set of race data and crunched it through each of the systems to see if it actually changes anything? And if it does, should it?

Before you say that changing systems will improve dealing with new boats, it will only replace one problem with another. PN works for the most part, but the committee needs some new blood to get it back on track. The other systems will need measurers and administrators, and a lot of setup, communication and promotion, in addition to just new blood.

The grass isn't always greener. Has anyone asked sailors, OAs and RCs using the other systems for their thoughts on the pros and cons of each?

Mark, you've been the biggest proponent of making this change, but have not stepped forward to implement, why should we expect someone else to? We can't get folks to send in data, do we really expect to be able to support a new system?

Again, I'm not saying we MUST use PN, but I for one am not yet convinced that there's a better solution. Show me the data, the proposal, and the team who will implement, and I'll go to bat for you at US Sailing.

Mike

This is spot on. PN is a very good rating system. You have percentage of time handicapping with different wind conditions to take into consideration. As a system it is very good. The only issue is what will be the same with any system. Who is going to update the rating to increase reliability and fairness. Let's figure out a way to get it more updated.

Cheers.

Re: OH COME ON! That's right gramps is bent! [Re: brucat] #278833
05/05/15 09:55 AM
05/05/15 09:55 AM
Naples, FL
waterbug_wpb Offline
Carpal Tunnel
waterbug_wpb  Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Naples, FL
Jay, you seem to be using PHRF and DPN interchangably here?

You're right Mike, and I apologize. I should be using the generic "handicap" term rather than any particular system...

Jay

Re: OH COME ON! That's right gramps is bent! [Re: Kaos] #278834
05/05/15 10:04 AM
05/05/15 10:04 AM
Naples, FL
waterbug_wpb Offline
Carpal Tunnel
waterbug_wpb  Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Naples, FL
Firstly, I accept handicap racing for what it is:

an excuse to take my "dead boat society card" around buoys while making a lot of noise (and occasionally humping a barge buoy) in order to drink and tell lies later

That being said, if I were REALLY grumpy about how bad I sail where would I start the process of changing my rating?

Would I have to start with knowing all my measurements (let's assume it's a stock boat)?

And then I would need a lot of results from area regattas with similar design boats (most are now heavily modified)?

Did I miss that page on the US Sail website on how to change a rating?

Jay

Re: OH COME ON! That's right gramps is bent! [Re: Timbo] #278839
05/05/15 12:11 PM
05/05/15 12:11 PM
Dunedin Causeway, FL
David Parker Offline
old hand
David Parker  Offline
old hand

Dunedin Causeway, FL
Originally Posted by Timbo
It's just math, just do the math.
Weight + drag, over thrust (sail area) and lift (foils lifting component).

OMG! I remember someone made that argument back in the 60s!
An early foiler.
[Linked Image]

Re: OH COME ON! That's right gramps is bent! [Re: brucat] #278840
05/05/15 12:29 PM
05/05/15 12:29 PM
Clermont, FL, USA
David Ingram Offline OP
Carpal Tunnel
David Ingram  Offline OP
Carpal Tunnel

Clermont, FL, USA

The only way to improve the accuracy of the PN system is to provide data. The committee will not seek data, it must be sent to them. One would think that this would be easier than ever with online scoring (or even plain old email), but this is the one area that constantly gets overlooked on our end.

Yes, we can (and maybe should) throw PN aside and adopt something else. That takes even more time and effort, and still leaves the problem of what to do with new designs (or an old design that never got a number and shows up to race).

Mike

The idea of gathering meaningful statistical data is a fantasy and we really need to stop hiding behind the idea that if we could get race results the system would fix itself.

How many regattas have a single start same course format? Now that area qualifiers are gone I'd venture a guess that the number is extremely small. You also need to keep in mind distance racing data is NOT considered in the statistical analysis.

DPN has simply evolved into a PHRF model which is easily the worst handicap system on the planet! In all fairness even Texel and SCHRS are PHRFish in there arbitrary adjustments.

I would be perfectly happy if the DPN numbers were bounced off Texel and SCHRS numbers and any place there was a large deviation an adjustment would be applied. Not perfect but still better than not doing anything at all.

FYI, I did make this same proposal years ago and it went nowhere so I'm not remotely intrested in working with the current committee.

David Ingram
F18 USA 242
http://www.solarwind.solar

"Do or do not. There is no try." - Yoda
"Excuses are the tools of the weak and incompetent" - Two sista's I overheard in the hall
"You don't have to be a brain surgeon to be a complete idiot, but it helps"
Re: OH COME ON! That's right gramps is bent! [Re: brucat] #278841
05/05/15 12:38 PM
05/05/15 12:38 PM
Greenville SC
bacho Offline
old hand
bacho  Offline
old hand

Greenville SC

Mike

Originally Posted by Jake
no handicap system is ever going to be perfect. Ever. With that in mind, here are how the two systems compare:

In SCHRS, F18 is the scratch boat. It's correction factor is 1 and everything else is based off it. Acat and F16 (2up) are rated the same). It's a little tough to compare them because the resulting correcting factors are a bit different.

To really compare the ratings, I've flipped around the formulas so that we are comparing them based off an elapsed time of 30 minutes for the F18...basically making it the scratch boat in both systems. I then took that corrected finished time and backed out the other boats elapsed times as if they all perfectly tied on the handicap corrected times.

Anybody step in here if I screwed this up - I didn't double check these numbers. (the code window maintains spacing in the table that would otherwise be ignored by the forum software)

Code
           Elapsed      SCHRS   Corrected
Acat       00:30:03.6   1.002   00:30:00.0
F16 (2)    00:30:03.6   1.002   00:30:00.0
F18        00:30:00.0   1       00:30:00.0
H16        00:34:21.0   1.145   00:30:00.0

Under portsmouth, again, normalized so the F18 has an actual 30 minute elapsed time and backing out the other boat's elapsed times assuming a handicapped tie, we have the following for Portsmouth/DPN. You can really ignore the value of the "corrected" times. All that matters is that the end result is a tie between the boats where the F18 ran the same length race in both scoring systems.

Code
           Elapsed      DPN     Corrected
Acat       00:31:00.8   64.5    00:48:05
F16 (2)    00:30:17.6   63      00:48:05
F18        00:30:00.2   62.4    00:48:05
H16        00:36:32.6   76      00:48:05

So, in this case, Portsmouth is considerably different on the ratings and makes it harder on the F18 (I'm biased anyway). Also notable is that the Acat and F16 (2up) are rated differently under Portsmouth but considered equal under SCHRS.

Under Portsmouth, the F18 would need to beat the F16 by 18 seconds to correct over them. SCHRS says it only needs to be 4 seconds.

Under Portsmouth, the F18 would need to beat the A-cat by right at 1 minute in a 30 minute race to correct ahead of them. Under SCHRS, it's only 4 seconds.

Under Portsmouth, the F18 would need to be 6:33 seconds ahead of the Hobie 16 to take the win. Under SCHRS, the F18 would need to be ahead by 4:21 to take the win.

In summary, SCHRS seems to rate the boats significantly closer together than Portsmouth does. Frankly, I think the existing Portsmouth numbers are closer to reality than SCHRS.

Re: OH COME ON! That's right gramps is bent! [Re: bacho] #278842
05/05/15 02:15 PM
05/05/15 02:15 PM
Clermont, FL, USA
David Ingram Offline OP
Carpal Tunnel
David Ingram  Offline OP
Carpal Tunnel

Clermont, FL, USA
Originally Posted by Jake

In SCHRS, F18 is the scratch boat. It's correction factor is 1 and everything else is based off it. Acat and F16 (2up) are rated the same). It's a little tough to compare them because the resulting correcting factors are a bit different.

To really compare the ratings, I've flipped around the formulas so that we are comparing them based off an elapsed time of 30 minutes for the F18...basically making it the scratch boat in both systems. I then took that corrected finished time and backed out the other boats elapsed times as if they all perfectly tied on the handicap corrected times.

Anybody step in here if I screwed this up - I didn't double check these numbers. (the code window maintains spacing in the table that would otherwise be ignored by the forum software)

Code
           Elapsed      SCHRS   Corrected
Acat       00:30:03.6   1.002   00:30:00.0
F16 (2)    00:30:03.6   1.002   00:30:00.0
F18        00:30:00.0   1       00:30:00.0
H16        00:34:21.0   1.145   00:30:00.0

Under portsmouth, again, normalized so the F18 has an actual 30 minute elapsed time and backing out the other boat's elapsed times assuming a handicapped tie, we have the following for Portsmouth/DPN. You can really ignore the value of the "corrected" times. All that matters is that the end result is a tie between the boats where the F18 ran the same length race in both scoring systems.

Code
           Elapsed      DPN     Corrected
Acat       00:31:00.8   64.5    00:48:05
F16 (2)    00:30:17.6   63      00:48:05
F18        00:30:00.2   62.4    00:48:05
H16        00:36:32.6   76      00:48:05

So, in this case, Portsmouth is considerably different on the ratings and makes it harder on the F18 (I'm biased anyway). Also notable is that the Acat and F16 (2up) are rated differently under Portsmouth but considered equal under SCHRS.

Under Portsmouth, the F18 would need to beat the F16 by 18 seconds to correct over them. SCHRS says it only needs to be 4 seconds.

Under Portsmouth, the F18 would need to beat the A-cat by right at 1 minute in a 30 minute race to correct ahead of them. Under SCHRS, it's only 4 seconds.

Under Portsmouth, the F18 would need to be 6:33 seconds ahead of the Hobie 16 to take the win. Under SCHRS, the F18 would need to be ahead by 4:21 to take the win.

In summary, SCHRS seems to rate the boats significantly closer together than Portsmouth does. Frankly, I think the existing Portsmouth numbers are closer to reality than SCHRS.

Wait what now!? You mean to tell me in europe the beachcat center of the universe the F18 is rated significantly slower compared to the A cat and F16 than in the US (DPN)!? Interesting, Todd H. any comments?

Last edited by David Ingram; 05/05/15 04:00 PM. Reason: Needed to clarify my point

David Ingram
F18 USA 242

"Excuses are the tools of the weak and incompetent" - Two sista's I overheard in the hall
Re: OH COME ON! That's right gramps is bent! [Re: David Ingram] #278843
05/05/15 03:17 PM
05/05/15 03:17 PM
W
waynemarlow Offline
old hand
waynemarlow  Offline
old hand
W

The lower the number the faster the boat.

The SCHRS has developed into quite a meaningful handicap method for Cats, it has got a lot better over recent years and already has a foil input for the lies of the A's. It does not quite yet handle weight correctly in my opinion but it has got better.

Where it does fail and fail badly is the conversion to PY numbers, we regularly sail in mixed fleets and I can't think of a Cat handicap winner in the entire time I have been racing at our club.

The RYA and Sailwave have combined to try and get the PY handicaps more reliable with automatic downloading of results and suggested club PY numbers. With very few clubs running mixed cat and dingy races, there simply is not enough data to really establish meaningful results and as the PY smoothing software will only make small ammendments each year, it will correct itself but may take more than a few years. Most clubs in the UK seem to use the SCHRS PY conversion.

In summary the SCHRS and Texel are good to getting very good, the PY is getting better with its automated downloads of data ( bigger pool of boats in bigger number of races ) somewhere in about 10 years time they should finally converge.

Re: OH COME ON! That's right gramps is bent! [Re: David Ingram] #278844
05/05/15 06:02 PM
05/05/15 06:02 PM
Sebring, Florida.
Timbo Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Timbo  Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Sebring, Florida.
You know... now that we have some great GPS tracking units and analysis software, isn't it time the Race Committee's started setting courses where the A and C marks are exactly 1 nautical mile apart, and then they could keep the lap times or total time for each One Design race, and then we could compare the real speeds of each fleet.

Still, even the best guys who consistently finish in the top places will tell you they have never sailed a 'perfect race'. So even they are not always sailing the boat to it's maximum speed potential, but at least if we are all using the same distance/course, we will have a better comparison of relative speeds between different classes, than we have today.

Now... what to do about the Foilers? I say we should have a "Speed Week" type event, where all the top foiling teams show up and again, race around the same 1 mile course for best lap times. Then put them on a long reach type course, over a measured mile (or two or three miles) and again, look at the times/speeds.

One day of A to C type racing, second day is 'drag racing' for best times. I think that is the only way were are going to be able to nail down realistic handicaps for foilers.

Blade F16
Re: OH COME ON! That's right gramps is bent! [Re: David Ingram] #278846
05/05/15 07:57 PM
05/05/15 07:57 PM
Roanoke Island ,N.C.
Team_Cat_Fever Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Team_Cat_Fever  Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Roanoke Island ,N.C.
Looks like the same ratio to me. I think you're stretching again trying to justify your gimme number while bitchin' about JC's. Shame on you.

"I said, now, I said ,pay attention boy!"

The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea
Isak Dinesen
If a man is to be obsessed by something.... I suppose a boat is as good as anything... perhaps a bit better than most.
E. B. White
Re: OH COME ON! That's right gramps is bent! [Re: David Ingram] #278853
05/06/15 07:49 AM
05/06/15 07:49 AM
B
brucat Offline
Carpal Tunnel
brucat  Offline
Carpal Tunnel
B

Wait, now we're looking at data and saying that the PN numbers are actually pretty good? What are we ever going to do with all of these torches and pitchforks?

Timbo, we track our marks by GPS already, so that math is easy regardless of the distance chosen (simply divide the time by the calculated distance). One mile legs are very short for our boats, so you'd need to do a bunch of laps to have a good race, and the spin crews will hate you for that.

Mike

Last edited by brucat; 05/06/15 07:52 AM.
Re: OH COME ON! That's right gramps is bent! [Re: Team_Cat_Fever] #278854
05/06/15 07:52 AM
05/06/15 07:52 AM
Annapolis, MD
Mark Schneider Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Mark Schneider  Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Annapolis, MD

Administration is International ISAF committee with Representation by national members. I represent the USA.... Happy to hand this over to an engineer who could contribute a bit more then I can!!!
(but you know that)

Your premise that there is an accurate rating table is a unicorn…. Find one system, used in the world that sailors agree is “accurate”
I have done Jakes calculation comparing time deltas for each and every update of the ratings….. It’s a matter of opinion what is accurate… as Todd replies to Dave…. Looks like the ratios are the same…. So…. You can argue this … till you die.

So, you won’t find an accurate ratings table under a rock or patch of weed…
What you will find is a group of owners who forge a consensus… that XXX sucks but it sucks less then all other attempts in the past…. AND we are willing to pay XXX for its administration.
The group of owners then go out and get Official Sanction for their rating system… Big boats now favor HPR…. And pay 500 to 1000 to get their boats measured while the last great hope… IRC (pay about 100) has collapsed in the US.

So... the last time we made a change... from NAMSA to US SAILING... There were no compelling issues driving a switch…(as their is currently) Rather… US Sailing, with Darline at the helm decided to work extra hard at getting beach cat ratings updated in the US Sailing run successor to the Dixie Portsmouth system. There was no “The Man” telling clubs and sailors what to do…
So… monohull sailors saw the regionally run system now administered by US Sailing (and the Dixie label was dropped…. )had value as a national system run by the National sailing body and supported it. US Sailing Sanction mattered for widespread acceptance…. Likewise, Catsailors, decided that national sanction was important and cat clubs around the country voted to run their events under US Sailing Portsmouth.
The current UPSET is that US Portsmouth won’t do its job of nationally sanctioning a rating (bogus or not)… So… national sanction matters to race organizers…. Because it does.
So… in the US…. What could you do…
Step One, get the active one design classes to vote on their preferred handicap system.
A dated Portsmouth system that creates ratings for all recent designs using PHRF principles to stay current Or a measurement system administered by ISAF via the SCHRS committee.
Step Two, get Organizing authorities who run handicap races to make their preference clear in their NOR… (Sailors ask for and get what they want)
Step Three, Ask US Sailing to make the recommendation that beach cats use SCHRS for racing and Portsmouth/PHRF for mixed fleet (lasers et al) racing.
Its about getting a consensus and authority sanction for a system with transparancy and pretty good accuracy
At the national level, It starts with the OD classes who represent their sailors and do their part to LEAD. At the local level, some clubs have already jumped from Portsmouth/PHRF to SCHRS

SCHRS is transparent... the rating formula is published and applied to all cat classes to get a rating. NO PHRF principals/ vodoo opinion applied. No need for large amounts of QUALIFIED race data to get ratings.

Yes… its spring time again.!

crac.sailregattas.com
Re: OH COME ON! That's right gramps is bent! [Re: David Ingram] #278855
05/06/15 08:04 AM
05/06/15 08:04 AM
B
brucat Offline
Carpal Tunnel
brucat  Offline
Carpal Tunnel
B

Thanks Mark,

I disagree that the PN committee "won't do its job." They are not very responsive (a big problem, but solvable). They take time to issue a provisional number (in theory, this is better that knee-jerk). They need race data to validate/update the ratings (we need to step up).

You seem to have a vested interest in a different system (you're an ISAF rep?).

Jake's calculations show some pretty dramatic differences (still, no one has recalculated some regattas to see if the results would have changed).

I'm open to being convinced otherwise, but until that is explained and addressed, I have to conclude that changing systems is a horrible idea at this time.

Edit: BTW, good luck convincing anyone, especially H16s who never see spin boats again after the weather mark (unless it's blowing 25-30 knots), that they should change to a system which gives them LESS time!

Mike

Last edited by brucat; 05/06/15 08:10 AM.
Re: OH COME ON! That's right gramps is bent! [Re: Team_Cat_Fever] #278858
05/06/15 09:05 AM
05/06/15 09:05 AM
Clermont, FL, USA
David Ingram Offline OP
Carpal Tunnel
David Ingram  Offline OP
Carpal Tunnel

Clermont, FL, USA
Originally Posted by Team_Cat_Fever
Looks like the same ratio to me. I think you're stretching again trying to justify your gimme number while bitchin' about JC's. Shame on you.

Interesting that the "gimme" number didn't work out all that well for you and that's with probably one of the most tallented multihull crews in the US. Is it really that hard to do as you're told?

Interesting that you call it JC's number and not the the F20c foiler number Todd.

David Ingram
F18 USA 242

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Damon Linkous 

Search

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 440 guests, and 92 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Darryl, zorro, CraigJ, PaulEddo2, AUS180
8150 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Forum Statistics
Forums26
Topics22,404
Posts267,055
Members8,150
Most Online2,167
Dec 19th, 2022