Our first guest"de la jour"and only is a huge boost to cat sailing in this area of S.Fla. SuperCat Craig writes and asks "Are you stoned", what your really trying to say SCC is should I sail under the influance or BUI as it is now acceptedly known as. In your particular case SCC there is not enough pot from here to Viet Nam to get you over the line early.Remember your last race ? Remember how hungry and irritable they became,the screaming ,the crying, the finger pointing, if everyone knew you pulled out of the race to get to the nearest burger barn!Oops! Anyway just imagine if you all were stoned.You guys might,..... HEADLINES. Key Largo "Steeple Chase crew so stoned they resort to Cannabalism. No SCC your really gonna have to weight the final outcome and just say No," I wanna win" !... for once and for all and that goes for the beer too! Thanks and keep "Snailing" Secret 5.2 tip of the day. Use an old fore stay for a crew trap and an side stay for the skipper's, beacause you know that you hav'nt done a damn thing to your boat since 1989 ........Write and tell me how this works cause I just thought of it in case of an emergency............ DSYC.