Guys,

Hollis Caffee (Florida) has just put his 2003 Taipan F16 on the classified adds page of www.catsailor.com

See : http://www.catsailor.com/cs_classifieds.html

The describtion is :

" 2003 Taipan 4.9 (formula 16) in good condition; includes spinaker, snuffer, beach wheels, trailex aluminum trailer and custom sailbox. $9,200 Hollis at (352) 475-5498 or hcaffee@se.rr.com (florida)(Oct2)

This sounds like a really attractive price for a 2003 boat with all the stuff that comes with it.

In the past I have received several comments about not having any good secondhand F16 deals available in the US; well this offer will negate that situation for a while I'm sure. If I'm unlucky then it will be only for a very short while. But October and November are not the best months for selling a boat so one can't tell what it will be.

Ricks Taipan 4.9 (from my menory a 1998 build) is also available and it is listed on the same classified page. Rick is asking $9900 USD for it. It is a Kevlar laminate boat with a spinnaker and a hooter. It comes with a specilized singlehander mainsail and a specialized doublehander mainsail. Deal is without a road trailer, snuffer or beach trolly though. Contact Rick at rick@catsailor.com

So who wants to have a deadly poisonous snake as a pet ?

Wouter

Wouter Hijink
Formula 16 NED 243 (one-off; homebuild)
The Netherlands