1. Wow, here it is the last race of the year already. My how time flies. The year ending Millennium Cup, will be held Sunday, December 18. This is a distance race that is always commensurate with the weather. We will pick the course the day of the race based on wind and temperature. If it is a perfect day we will do a 20 miler. If it is cold and nasty, will do something shorter. Bring your foul weather gear and come out and enjoy our ability to sail in December. I travel up north and I can tell you they are freezing their you know what's off up there already. I guarantee they are not doing much beach cat sailing except for those whacky guys on Long Island who sail Hobie 14s all through the winter. The crew meeting for our race will be at 10:30 at the Rickenbacker Beach. Remember that the one way access road is closed by damage from Wilma. The road was washed out in places. But, you can get to the launch beach by simply entering the parking lot at the base of the bridge and making the sharp turn around the curb at the east end of the parking lot. You will see when you get there. I did it last month and it worked fine. This drill is actually easier than the way we used to come in. So, come on out and enjoy the last CABB race of the year.