Karp is the "good boat", it has far superior equipment and the quality is 2nd to none, I want it to be right and that means time and $$$$ to finish it off to the level I'm after, sure I could rush it through, take a few shortcuts, but even so its still 2~3 months from hitting the water.
There are still a few headache's with Karp that need to be sorted, some of these are fiddly and require expertise I don't have so I'm relying on others and their 'free time' to assist with their services, as a result I have to "fit in" with them, others require time and money at the sail-makers, and I haven't even looked at the trailer or the replacement beams yet !!
blush
Everything I've done with Karp so far has been calculated right out, even the weight of every thing I've added and taken out has been part of the process..... at the end of the day Karp is the pure race boat.

Twice Shy is much closer to making the water, sure I still have some ugliness to get past but its nothing in comparision to Karp's build, with Karp I've used fine hand tools for much of the process, Twice Shy has had a chainsaw thrown at it and it's likely to see it again !!!

If push came to shove I could probably be sailing Twice Shy within a week or two, it wouldn't look sexy n all that but it would be on the water.... Twice Shy is the hack, the one that's not seen a tape-measure of a set of scales and wont until I'm ready to rebuild it properly (once Karp is done most likely)

and

I need to be on the water, I need the practise and to get my head back in the game before I take on Karp and its abilities..... at the moment Karp is far better than I am and I need to get up to speed firstly.

Don't worry, there is still things happening with Karp, the new graffix were sorted recently and the way in which they'll appear on the boat is just about organised.....

wink

Yar, & this ere post be done without a sin'le drop o' rum passin' me lips

Kingy
started with Impara Cadet #3 / Mosquito #245
& now Mosquitos #1182 & #1740