[quote

That is just the issue. We don't know officially because nothing is being communicated through the forum or the webpage.[/quote]

Wouter, Please quick acting like the spolied brat who feels like they are being left out of the game.

There is nothing being communicated because there is nothing being changed. It is not a conspiracy, the class rules and organization as developed with input from everyone are staying unchanged.

The GC meeting was held at your club and yet you for some reason ellected not to attend. Now you have the audacity to represent some conspiracy theory?. I have better things to do than become one of the fourm hacks but I feel this needs addressed.

At the GC:

1)We approved the the votes on the items that were discussed and voted for on line.
2)We elected a new Tresurer as Hans Geissler has dissapeared
3) We intitiated the format to have a technical committe to review any possible future changes to the class rules that might affect the design or use of the boats. Their only funtion being to review and reccomend courses of action.

All proposals for changes to the rules are still going to be posted on the forum for input and discussion. Changes are still voted on for approval as before. Nothing is currently on the slate for change.

As someone with a lot invested emotionaly and monetarily I really take offense at the insinuation of a conspiracy. Nothing has changed in the class other than you are no longer the chairman. You have taken upon your self to make this even more severe in not attending the 1 meeting we have had as a class.

If you have a proposal, please make it as one. If you have an issue with a memeber, please address that with that particular person.

Matt McDonald