just to chime in on the nacra 5.2

1. they are cheap because they are old but their hull and dagger design still looks very modern, so they clean up well

2. with even a jib luff adjustment they can be tuned almost continually if you like sailing efficently

3. at 93kg you may be able to solo right it without assistance. at 75kg i've been unable to right mine the twice it's been over

4. if you get a trailer and the captive mast base, stepping the mast is apparently possible solo. with the old base and no trailer i've been able to step and remove my mast by using a couple of scaffolding supports and tipping the boat over, pic attached

5. 2 adults is what they were made for so no problems there, racing with 3 would be a bit slow but cruising no problem

6. they have big efficient daggers but also a boom. kind of hard to want a fully tunable rig but then no boom...

but i guess you'll be limited by what becomes available in your area. if you buy a cheap but sound boat you should have no problems selling it on if you decide you want something else later
plently of hull volume

Attached Files

eric e
1982 nacra 5.2 - 2158
2009 weta tri - 294