Beautiful photograph John! Thank you for telling me about our brotherhood in that our boats are sisters. I look forward to sharing details.

I have questions about foot placement, where to mount foot straps for example.

Your photograph addresses this foot placement question. It appears that on a downwind reach, the crew is close to straddling the shroud while the helmsman is about half-way between the rear cross-bar and the shroud.

Feel free to correct or refine my view of those positions but, I see that the crew of two are farther forward than we would expect to be situated on a downwind run on a heretofore typical 16-foot beachcat. (Pardon my English?) (and, excuse my metrics!)

Another question: Have you messed about with the mast "rake?" What rigging do you have at the junction of the forestay and the bridle wires?

One big difference that I see between our boats is that I have a sub-tramp snuffer bag and yours has a mid-pole snuffer system.

I have yet to drive this boat very hard. I get the impression that it is going to be an entirely new experience to do so.

I like the unusual feel of owning a "one of a kind catamaran" in this entire country. The only Stealth in the entire New World???

GARY

Santa Monica Bay
Mystere 6.0 "Whisk" <--- R.I.P.