Welcome Adrian,

And indeed you made a good call here.

There wasn't anything secret left; you were already pinpointed a while ago even though it was decided to not come out with this info publically. Clayton is not associated with this and he must have found out by other means.

This should be an example for any other dealors/employees who are using aliases or considering using these.

These days it is impossible to stay anonymous on the internet anyway. Any (amateur) who thinks otherwise is only fooling himself.

It is much better that you came out yourself. That was the honourable thing to do. At least in my eyes you have regained respect by this action.

Congrats on your result, together with your crew Dobie (Aus), in this years Round Texel. Well done !

I know you all think I'm some 60 year old geezer who does nothing else that sit at my keyboard all day, but if you really want to find out the truth then consider yourself invited for a round of landyachting this coming winter (okt-april). That is if you are in NL then. You'll meet several others like TonyF18 there as well. I got about 5 of those landyachts in working order so we'll do some fleet racing. If you want then you can tell me what you really think of me and I'll offer you a beer in return. Same offer was made to Macca (Andrew McPherson).

Of course in the public environment (on these forums) you will always be talked back by my persona.

That is the game we "class founders/class officials/agents/employees" play !

Best of luck and sailing enjoyment !

Wouter

Last edited by Wouter; 07/03/08 05:07 PM.