this was just sent to my e-mail. Looks like an aluminum stick is in our future.

FYI

Copy of the letter sent to N20 class members

[ Nacra N20 Sailors

In August 2007, do to an increase in pricing of the carbon mast, the F17 Class was notified that the factory was going to make the Nacra Infusion aluminum mast extrusion standard for the F17. The project took about 6 months to get the F17 aluminum mast up to speed with the carbon rig. It took team work and diligent testing to get the project completed by utilizing two sail makers working with top 17 sailors. The goal was to have a mainsail match the bend characteristics of the aluminum mast and be equal to the performance of the mast /sail plan of the carbon rig. The top F17 class members were in agreement that the Nacra F17SW (alu) was up to speed with the F17 carbon rig. [note: F17 North American results for 2008 out of the top four boats, two were aluminum rigs & two carbon rigs]

For the last six months, Performance Sports Int’l, Inc. has been working on that section to be used as an optional mast on the N20.. Due to the bend characteristics of the longer aluminum mast, a new mainsail is needed for development. Also under consideration is a possible lower spin bail location which means a slight change to the spin. Just like the F17 project, this development is needed to ensure the equality of performance.

Nacra will have a number of top N20 sailors teaming with the same two sail makers to give the same developmental effort to the new rig. If favorable, a proposal to the class will be sent out by spring 2009.

International Nacra Class Association

1800 East Borchard Ave.

Santa Ana, Ca.

USA ]

If your havin girl problems i feel bad for you son
I got 99 problems but my beautiful wife ain't one