Originally Posted by Jake
dang...how did he change his username?

Same way I just did. But it is not the username, it is the "display name." Apparently, it is a feature of this new forum version. You can change your display name in your Profile in My Stuff. Your member number stays the same, along with your posting status.

A useful feature for people with split personalities. crazy

P.S. I found that I could also change my log-in password in my profile settings. Could not change User Name. Don't try to log in using your display name. While I was fiddling around with this, I got locked out of the forum until I figured out I had to use my original User Name and my new Password.

Being able to change your own password is a good idea, because if you (like me) always are automatically logged in when you go to the forum, after never having to use your password for months at a time, you can forget it. So while you are on the forum, you can make a new password that you CAN remember, so you can get in again if you ever are required to log in.

Whenever you change something like that in your profile, don't forget to go down to the bottom of the page and click on "Submit" for the changes to take effect.