A friendly Hello to everybody!

Here are sad news from our project. After the build of two Optimist Dinghies in Oktober / November 08 we started with the first cut for the new F16 in mid December 2008. Unfortunally our workshop burned down last week, just after the first hull has been planked.
Must be, that the design is so hot, that it sets on fire by itself. Ok, it's our running gag since the desaster.

The fire began in the car-workshop next door, separated from ours just from a wooden wall and some styropor isolation. Bad luck that on the hot wall was our store for wood and Material, so the fire went over and destroyed the whole workshop.

So, our project is stopped for this year and I see no possibility to have the F16 ready for the season 2009.
My Tornado needs some new laminate and colour and is blocking my own workshop for more than an mounth from now.

But we will start a new attempt next fall or perhaps I do it on my own ... late spring or early summer. Thanks God the beams, masts and sails were not stored in our workshop.

So, thats it for today, have a nice day, Michael

hullaballo