I believe I am one of the few F25c "builder - owners".

boat # 19 I bought as a just begun kit 10 years ago. Final painting was the only job I farmed out.

I weighed my boat on a certified scale at 1620 lbs.

That included the basic boat Ohmohundro mast and standing rigging. I'm told that's how many companies including Corsair rate their boats. Adding a Honda 8, fuel tank with 3 gallons of gas, 4 sails, a 15 lb anchor, chain and line , tool box, cushions, porta potti, 80 amp battery, empty icechest, radios, search lite, life jackets, fenders added 400 lbs. Lyman White once told me these weights were typical. Comparing performance of these boats is hard because they are not truly one design.

At least 2 boats were built substantialy "not to plan", I'm referring to Randy Smyth's "YO" and Lyman White's "Silverheels". These had minimal interiors and bulkheads, minimal deck hardware and electrics, deleted front nets, as well as lowered floats "so the boats heel less" extra lightweight Marstrom masts, and were the first to introduce a really good replacement design for the original problematic rudder. These two special boats helmed by exceptional sailors went on to be the basis of what many feel is a too low handicap rating.
Regarding that special rudder, as other boats were built many were converted to that

Randy Smyth-Lyman White version. At least some others took the original Farrier
rudder and lengthed it a foot or so to maintain control when the hull is on plane. The point is a non standard design became the accepted standard in the case of the rudder.
Regarding performance, my boat with main and jib easily reaches at 16 mph in similar wind speeds with 3 persons in the ****.

Here in N.Y. staying dry in the **** is appealing , many photos show these tris sailed from the outer hulls which has some effect in lessening the leeward amas slowing the boat by their drag-the main hull at this point is semi-planing. The best GPS verified speed I've seen so far was 20.5 mph using the spinnaker. Two men were on the windward ama and one (septigenarian) calmly steered from the ****. Compared to well sailed beach cats in a variety of medium to light winds the beach boats typically are a little faster on a reach. I doubt any of them can point higher or tack faster, these are strengths of the design. One special feature not often discussed is the extreme ridgidity of the f25c due to the carbon construction. I've found

Supercats to be especially tight compared to some of the other beach cats. My two Stilettos, a 27 and a 23 were both very flexible. Twist between the hulls and flex in th main beams is visible while sailing. Squeaks and groans come with this flex.

Corsairs flex a little in this respect also but the carbon boat just doesn't twist or make noise, a very reassuring plus.I hope these comments help with some of the questions I've seen posted. Bogie