Next Weekend i will be at either humpybong or maybe cleveland, as samsonvale and bribie arent racing, the following weekend i will be at bribie. (There was racing on at bribie today, but it was also the girlfriends birthday, so sailing took a back seat this weekend, talk about the weather gods rubbing it in my face though, it was an absolutely beautiful day for a sail up here, 10-15 knots, 30C, had to almost hide the key for the trailer and strap my self to something to keep from heading out, the things we do for love).

I was looking into the Boreen Point Camping ground (council park) as well, however from what i hear they run on a first come first serve basis, no bookings, so i was considering going up on thursday to secure a camp site, as for boat storage i would think the sailing club would have a rigging ground where boats can be left with masts up overnight as is the norm with most big regattas ive been to, if not then we should be able to keep them on the shore, not sure how much a tide comes through the river.

Great to see you're finally out on the water, i hope you boys had a great time, if theres one thing we need its to get younger generations as excited about sailing as we are.