I was just having fun with my favorite F18 guy! You know I love you and I know you can take a joke. But some can't so I pick on you.

So when are you going to man up and go F16 Uni against me, Terry and Pete? Anyone can drive an F18, we all know it's the crew doing all the work making you look good.

I got cleared to fly two weeks ago, have been -out straight- ever since, they scheduled my simulator re-qual training the exact same days as Tradewinds, Fri-Sun, then 2 days off and then a 5 day trip to Tel Aviv. I got home last Sunday after about 2 weeks on the road, as before the sim training I had to haul 3 horses and two kids up to Auburn, then stayed there to study for a couple days, then to ATL for the sims, back to Auburn, then to TLV.

It's great to get back to work, but now I miss the time off! I did get my Jan. vaction for next year so you will see me at Tradewinds then. Unless you sneak into one of our private F16 regattas.

You know I shouldn't even be talking about those here in public, so don't tell anyone I told you or showed you our secret handshake.

Oh, and the lawn is dead so you won't need to mow her, I mean it, until spring!

;^)

Blade F16