For the record the F16 members were called to vote democratically on the issue of Wouter ransom note for the domain name and the result of the vote was overwhelming: don't pay that guy a dime and don't give him a free membership.

If you are a F16 member you can go look at the vote and the discussion, it's all there for you to see. Nothing hidden.

Interesting that "you guys" felt "okay" with demanding me to simply hand over the resources (with over 700 bucks incurred costs) through back channels but didn't feel up to the task to come back at me and notify me of that result.

What am I to think here ?

I think that I have been involved in some dirty game where I myself are out of the loop of some important developments.

I always negociated with the best intentions but I can't say that I feel the other side has.

Who the "other side" is exactly, I don't know, but I don't believe they are the regular class members.

I also wonder why you use the describtion of "ransom note"; I don't remember writing anything down like that. I do remember writing down a "sponsor deal" ; where I incurred higher costs annually in favor of the class then just a membership. I have always allowed the class unlimited use of these resources EVEN DURING the negociations and afterwards. It was the class who decided to migrate to www.formula16.net for their own reasons, NOT because I disallowed use the ones I controlled.

If that is not a show of good intentions then I don't know what is.

And now I find that all the blame is being laid on my shoulders.

Like I said I feel that I have been part of a dirty game without me knowing it.

it's all there for you to see. Nothing hidden.

Is it ? Then why, I ask you, was I never contacted about this in an official manner ?

Wouter

Last edited by Wouter; 03/11/10 06:32 AM.

Wouter Hijink
Formula 16 NED 243 (one-off; homebuild)
The Netherlands