Hi all,

great regatta with good winds for this time of year.
6 Mossies raced against 2x Stingrays, 2 x Paper Tigers, Hobie 20, Nacra F18, QB3.

Around Raymond Island race, 10-15 knots. The Stingray lead most of the way upwind with Matt, Peter N, Neil and me having a go at second. With Neil and David Joiner first up with the kite it was good bye to the Stingray, I managed to just sqeeze past on the kite drop, but a loose beat home through the straits, once again saw Neil just too fast. cry Pizza dinner at the club and lots of bar chat with liquid refreshments helped to make it a great day.

Easter Sunday the Easter Bunny had left eggs on the trampolines, must have been a comfortable nesting spot, as the mono's didn't get any. wink. Classic 30 Nautical Mile race, was just that a classic, winds mostly 15 to 25kts. Without Neil to annoy me grin , I lead most of the way battling of Farrier Sprint Trimaran, Stingray and Nacra F18 and after a swim with the kite up blush which let the 35' Catamaran Spudgun catch up, I held it off to win by 50m. Race ended up only taking 3hrs. including one of the toughest longest spinnaker legs I have ever sailed. tired

Even Monday morning we where blessed with Trapeze conditions, 10-12kts, the Stingray won upwind again, but couldn't hold off the spinnaker Mossies, with me leading most of the way for a clear win. smirk

I am sure the others will post more. I know Mitch M is on holidays how about it?

Thanks to the Redundant Catamaran Club for attending again, enjoyed the stirring and they don't seem to mind getting whipped by the Mossies. They truly do sail just for fun, looking forward to next year already. grin