My argument is valid in that the majority of threads are being turned into a F16 weight issue by Macca, regardless of what the original thread was about. We have been there, discussed it at length and the majority on this forum favour the rules as they are.

Continue as things are and this same issue will be repeated over and over spoiling any real discussion on other matters. That will distract from the class and possibly be detrimental to the class as this forum is pivotal in getting the message out to other interested parties.

As I stated earlier once a certain member of SA was banned ( and I was against that as I felt he was being goaded unfairly )the discussion on foils became much more open and beneficial to all.

Farmer, if you want to misconstrue my words then by all means be "sick of seeing that " as in my opinion it would seem those that are most vocal and anti the class establishing at 107 kilos are from Aussie and continue to hound us like a pack of dogs snapping at our heels.

Now coming from down under myself I know that the majority of Aussies are pretty good blokes and I have had a lot of fun over the years with my fellow Antipodeans.