I think Wayne has a point here.

There is a difference between disagreeing in public and supporting a disinformation/slander campaign. I'm all for the first and feel we should come down full force on the last.

It is indeed true that abusive poster can be ignored, but sadly this forum and the internet as a whole is one of the more important promotion channels for the F16 class. But poisoning these resources they actively attack and disrupt things for this class. We can not allow that to happen.

I also agree with Wayne that there are striking similarities between the various distractors, geographic location being one of them. Yet, I prefer to still address them personally. I also like to call on all builders to put an end to the current ambiquety.

I don't know who is propelling the "35K scare quote for a full compliant F16" but I sure hope it isn't any builder (or agent) associated with the F16 class. Because such lack of respect for his or her fellow F16 builders can not be tolerated much longer. The time has come to close the ranks !

If we stick together publically and work the scene (last remaining distractors) on the background then we can take back thee initiative and present the truthful image of the F16 class and the various makes.

That is all for now.

Wouter

Last edited by Wouter; 05/28/10 08:48 AM.

Wouter Hijink
Formula 16 NED 243 (one-off; homebuild)
The Netherlands