Thank you for the input.

The hulls and boards are said to be in good condition... I'm currently waiting to get pictures so I can determine if it is worth it. It comes with a "like new" sail and an older sail. Not sure on the age of the blocks and rigging, but I'll be sure to ask. Basically, the spinnaker can wait... I'm honestly just looking for a project boat that will get me to the beach before my buddy Robert I don't race often, and never in class, but I am interested in doing some distance races. After I sell my boat and buy this one, I'll have about $1500 with which to replace all the things that need replacing. I don't need a self-tacking jib (I've got to give something to my gf to do) and I'm figuring on refinishing the hulls as I did with my 17.

Basically the hulls, boards, tramp, mast and beams and sails don't need replacing, but figure that I'll need to get it in running order and replace most everything... it sounds like an economical way for me to step up to something more powerful, faster, and more fun.