Hi Mitch,

Firstly, you were not singled out so apologies if that's how it seemed to you. I simply wanted to move the thread so as not to Hijack the one your comment was made on. The title "response to Mitch" was purely to allow readers to follow. I don't know you so consequently I would not include you as one who "bangs on about the Mozzy with spin" My comments were directed at those who do.

Secondly, There is a big difference between "cutting all ties" and "not being active". No Mozzys went to the last F16 titles though they could have if they had chosen to.... I would describe that as not being active.

If you're going to quote someone, quote what they say, not your interpretation of what they say.

Thirdly, If you post a comment like that followed by a :P (emoticon for poking your tounge out or blowing a rasberry) there's every chance you will get a response.

I too support any sort of sailing. Frankly, if it's got a stick and a rag on it, and it floats, that's fine by me.

At no stage did I comment on your sailing ability, nor would I.... those who see me sail would understand why blush cry laugh

Looks like I'd better invite you for a sail and a beer too.... could be an expensive season for me at this rate laugh

Cheers

Simon
Taipan AUS341