This is another sample of criminal internet use.
If something like that is received, [color:"red"]do not reply. [/color]

To: YOU
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 20:20:23 -0700
Subject: hello

FROM: BAR.MUSA BAKARE WILLIAMS COOKEY & CO CHAMBERS. Urgent Assistance. I am Barrister MUSA BAKARE, a solicitor at law. I am the personal attorney to Mr. Douglas Forman a national of your country, who used to work with shell development company in Nigeria. Before his death On the 21st of April 1999 [my client, his wife and their three children were involved in a car accident along sagbama express road in which all occupants of the motor died}. My client {Douglas} deposited as family belongings in a CONSIGNMENT the sum of $6million in a Standard Finance & Securities Company here in Nigeria for himself, with the hope of transferring it to his country as soon as he is on leave. Since his death I have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives this has also proved unsuccessful. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating this money left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the security company where these Consignment (Money) was Deposited. Particularly, the Standard Finance & Securities Company where the deceased Deposited the Consignment valued it at about $6 million dollars has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin within the next ten official working days. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 3 years now. I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased so that the proceeds of this Consignments (Money) valued at $6 million dollars can be claimed by you and then you and I can share the money in this ratio: 70% to me and 30% to you. Note that all the necessary legal documents that is required to back up the claim are in my possession, and I will make them available to you once you agree to co-operate with me to claim the consignment Finally, this deal does not amount to any breach of law or illegal proceed as the documents will empower you legally as the next of kin to receive the consignment. Further, your honest co-operation is needed to enable us see this dealt through. Send your response to my email: musabaka6@ecplaza.net Best regards, MUSA BAKARE

UNQUOTE

Luiz