Originally Posted by JeffS
G'day Jake do you do the graphic design as well I'm trying to organise signs for my new sails to advertise my business. I want a caricature of a rams head with a happy look over a ewes head with a surprised look. I also want it on my spin any ideas there?

I do some graphic design and logos (just finished a book cover for the ASME) but they're mostly a hobby for me outside of my day job (sales engineer) when I have time. My wife does some as well (she designed John's Capricorn "Angry Waitress" logo. Currently we're pretty busy building a new garage and office space and getting ready to relocate the business. However, if you want to send me what you have I can take a look at it...I'm hoping you have a clean idea of the logos with most of it put together. I'll be glad to clean it up and get it vinyl ready if it's close. We haven't even had time to do anything with our website in the last year (www.greenroomgraphics.com).

As far as spinnakers go, that's a tricky thing to carry out well and I don't know what kind of paint holds up well on the spinnaker. I have seem some that are applied with a "sharpie" permanent ink marker where you can use an old projector to project the image on the spinnaker and color it in...takes a while though!

Jake Kohl