I have a close friend who does vehicle wraps and large commercial signs with the wrap, he also does large building marquis as well as all sorts of other signs. He told me the price would be about what you quoted here so that is apparently a good price. I also have another friend who does vinyl signs who said he could do it. He is gonna send me some banner ideas for the hulls. I am hoping for some sort of stars and stripes theme for the hulls... Not sure about the mainsail tho and I am probably gonna either paint the jib a solid color or leave it white. I just want to add some nice color to the totally white boat with blue trampoline.. First things first tho, I want to repaint the hulls a gleaming white and I called west marine to ask them about it but they were not much help. What do you guys think is the best reasonably priced way to redo the hulls. I have pro-spray equipment here and have sprayed many things including motorcycles, furniture, cabinetry, even a car once. Just want to get it back to gleaming white and have something that the graphics will adhere to easily and last awhile. What is best for a cat that will eventually see the ocean a bit...peace

Pete

Nacra 5.2 on the lakes and rivers of East Tennessee until we move back to Florida!! Can't wait....!! peace