Dave and I had a great time in Annapolis with the boat, too bad it was only a day trip.

We set up and went out about noon, the breeze was a steady 15, sun was out, and temps were in the 60's.
We chased down and passed the Gunboat 66, a few Farr 40's, and various other boats on the bay.
About 4:00 we met up with the Sailing World judges, and the plan was to take them each out for about 20 mins, then spend an hour or so going over the boat and debriefing afterwards.

I got the first judge on the boat, we went sailing and after a while the support RIB comes roaring up and tells the judge that it's been an hour, his time is over, and let someone else come sail the boat. It went on this way for the rest of the day, and we ended up sailing until the sun set. The most common comment of the day, was "I used to sail a Hobie 16, and this ain't no Hobie 16!!!"

Needless to say it was a great outing, and think we'll get some good press out of it for catamaran sailing in general.

Also, while we setting up and tearing down the boat, I lost count of the number of passerbys, neighbors, and people that were driving down the street that stopped to check out the boat, ask questions, and were very curious what kind of catamaran it was. It generated a huge amount of interest in general.