Team Punk Versus Grandpa update...
Race 1 we had around 5-6 boats between us but Bo Kearsey kept us from jibing and we overstood the line and had to drop the chute, Bo flipped on the RC boat, amazingly only his daggerboard touched the boat. We had to sail upwind to get back to the line.
Race 2 Ding has a BIG lead... we caught him somewhat on the second upwind... and (I'm going to throw him under the bus) he dragged his butt behind the boat between the windward mark and the offset, there is great photo evidence. They didn't trap after this and we closed a big gap in the matter of just a couple minutes, rolled him as he jibed away, and ended up beating him by a bunch. If we don't beat him in the regatta that alone makes my year and he knows it!
Race 3 I think Ding was ahead but we had to stop to get our mainsheet unwrapped from our rudder at the windward mark, put it back down and put the chute up, it kicked up and we flipped, had some other little issues and were DFL so we called it.

Lots of wipe outs, broken parts and people. Wind was 15-20 all day with very few moments of just higher, but the waves were steep and close together and confused. Jay Foss has more bad luck as he has some broken ribs now. Trevor Burd put a big chip in his front tooth. Mike & Tripp bent their spin pole really good.