Okay,last participants.

So, despite the strenght I still have, I'm fysically a bit disabled with regard to catsailing. And I'm sure that certainly made the climbing aboard this weekend impossible.
(Rolf !, an orthopedic professor tried to reconstruct my labrum on one site, but invain because a few years later it was ripped off again).
But there are more sailors ( like mary or MN3 or pgp ) who have more or less the same problem for whatever ( less severe) reason.

But as I explained, going via the stern in big waves is impossible because the cat will flipover backwards.
Even via the outside windwardsite is under those conditions very risky for loosing contact with my cat. And also there is the danger that I get trapped in my open net tramp with the trapezehook down.

So I'm now still thinking of a solution from the inside space between the hulls just in front of the frontbeam.
With a rope/woodenstep help which is kept straight down when loaded with my knee or foot by a separate line to the bridle. Or something like this.

ronald
RAIDER-15 (homebuilt)

hey boy, what did you do over there, alone far out at sea?..
"huh....., that's the only place where I'm happy, sir.