There's places to bolt through the trailer and the box towards the front. It'll go through the channel that the rack and rear mast stand is attached to now. I'll throw four in the front and in the back I'm just going to jamb some wood screws down through the decking. Its not going anywhere unless I roll it the whole mess, then I don't really care anyways.

Pulling it over to my brother's with my little truck I was blind behind me. I'm curious what it'll be like with the diesel sitting up a little higher and being a bit wider. I think the bottom of my back window is about the same height as the top of the box. Always make me nervous when there's a pile of masts on the trailer, if I were to get rearended by a semi truck, those masts would all come through the cab. *shudder*

Might throw a camera on the back just for entertainment. Hell, GoPro 3 and my ipad for that matter. I refuse to put the big mirrors on my pickup. Its 2012, we have the technology, and I don't need those hideous monster mirrors.

I'm boatless.