I've only gotten the first two days (Thurs / Fri) watched, but a couple of points so far:

First - Youtube is great. I like to be able to watch when I want and I don't have a DVR. No hiccups with the streaming, either. What I would like (maybe it's there, but I can't figure out how to do it) is change the audio feed from commentary to (for instance) on-boat mic. The other comment about two audio feeds (non-sailor vs. sailor) makes sense if it's not too technical.

Second - I think Gary's comments were best on match race #2 day 2 when the two boats were actually tacking quite a bit (which we all know is slow in multis, but when there are only two boats on the course, why not pin the boat as much as you can). He has plenty of match racing experience which did show a bit there.

I think he does have the chops for the "overview" side of the presentation: Course outline, weather patterns, general strategies (Match: dialup & placement, Fleet: boatspeed).

Ken did a good job of calling strategies, and it was funny to hear his comment about the protests - he picked a tough first day! And the one about "hearing the collision in three languages" when the italians hit the kiwis in the match race

Also, props for giving some coverage to the "back of the fleet" teams (HS Racing, China).. Sure, they're not top of the pack, but they've put crap-loads of money, time and effort to even get to this event. Sponsors should get some attention, even if they're in the back.

Good snippets on skipper and crews tossed in there. I didn't know who Slingsby was until that (maybe put in some video of his prior sailing?) and the Swedish youth guy...

On day 2, I'd like to hear Ainsley's comments during that rounding when he was squeezed between two boats (probably traded some gelcoat there)

They probably could put in some snippets about the VX40 series and the Red Bull Youth challenge to promote the ladder and get more folks aware of the path to AC teams...?

Jay