An ad has been paid and will show up soon in the classifieds, but here is some more information as I know some were looking for stacking trailers lately.

My cats have all run away from home. I am selling my Trailex Double Stack. Stored indoors its entire life. It was set up for an F17 and Mystere 4.3 but you can pick your boat set. You can load the top and bottom separately. Bottom will carry and load an 8-6 wide boat without removing the top boat. As you can see in the pictures it has one set of big foot cradles, one set of double rollers, one set of single rollers and one set of v-bottom guides. There is also a rubber top to carry some extras, like a Hobie kayak. Has a double mast stand, double cat trax carrier, but no double rainbows. Has tongue wheel, bearing buddies, LED lights, and new wheels and tires including spare with just a few hundred miles on them.

The boat and sail box are not included and were sold separately with another trailer.

Price: $1700, new price is just shy of $3000 without the guides, rollers and cradles and cat trax rack.

[Linked Image]

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/101060848433406822575/albums/5870957660834979297

Phone 614-579-eight one four five.

Mike, Ohio
Former H16, H18, N20, N17, M4.3