<**** first into a door jamb as a child, I'm probably sterile anyways. A few days of swollen bits, and a few more of pissing blood mixed in with a grotesquely large left nut and I'm calling it unlikely. Then there's the statistic anomaly that I'm not currently paying any child support, or amidst any custody battles despite my, .....um..... history. Seventeen years of not being the most careful boy on the block, and not one pregger scare.

Bacho- I've thought a flat bed would an awesome way to go. Much more useful than a box, especially if it were a 10' model. Plus, it'd be super easy to build a rack to put a boat on the truck that way when the trailer is full.
I'd look at these guys for a flatbed. I've got one of there trailers and it is the shiznit. www.fthr.com
I really like my trailer too. Its just a four place snowmobile trailer. 20' flatbed, with a pair of 2.5k# axles. Tows frickin awesome, even with three boats on it. The mondo box I built last fall can easily hold three boats worth of crap, and still have room to not have to put anything you don't want in the cab. I wish I could've coughed up the cash to do it out of diamond plate, but rough guessing I figured it was going to be a $5k box.

I'm boatless.