Originally Posted by Jake
This image shows roughly where I stopped down the curvature of the hull. I could slide this boat onto the beach if I wanted to, but I shouldn't be flying a hull too high or it might get into the graphic. But, this boat only sees the ground by accident. If I had planned on doing a Tybee 500 or Great Texas campaign, I would design the graphic a little higher and incorporate the hull color into the bottom of it to make a clean transition to keep it out of harms way.

[Linked Image]
DSC_3886 by Green Room Graphics, on Flickr

yeah it should be ok on the beach/sand.... but what about on the trailer cradles ????
is the wrap good enough to withstand the ride on the trailer without being damaged.....
confused

As you said, you'd not go as far down next time, I'd also hint at incorporating the trailer cradle aswell in the design layout so it blends in somewhat better for the higher number of road users that will see the boat being transported over those that will see it on the water at a distance
wink

We learnt this years ago with the race cars, more people see the car on its way to the track than actually see it on the raceway, we also found placement of sponsors signs was also effected during transport, major sponsors signs became less visual on the trailer.

simple solution for you at this stage would be to wrap the cradle supports to match up with the boat..... then it would be sweet as

just my "view"

other wise..... top job

Kingy

Yar, & this ere post be done without a sin'le drop o' rum passin' me lips

Kingy
started with Impara Cadet #3 / Mosquito #245
& now Mosquitos #1182 & #1740