Inter 17-R (used).

Leave the spin and 'sprit on the beach until you are comfortable handling on the trap, then rig the chute for blast reaches. Optional jib package, but I don't think there is a DPN with jib; would give the crew something to do if you went two-up. IMHO, the uni-rig was designed-for and is plenty efficient for the design weight of single-handed. I am 178# and not overpowered below high-teens of breeze. No problem getting it back up using the stock righting line and standing on a board (after swimming the bows upwind and uncleating the main).

You don't have to tune perfectly in the beginning, but isn't it nice to have all that control once you start to need it? You can always sail a fast boat slowly, but you'll forever be limited by a slow boat. Gotta have boards to go upwind and a spin to cook downwind, and what fun are roundings in traffic without having three-too-few hands?

Advantages of I-17R: Although a lot going on and challenging to master, great performance, great helm. DPN considered favorable by many. Decent number around U.S. fleets for OD scoring. S-O-T-A I believe for factory design and production. Plenty sturdy, I thought (some complain that side hulls flex when standing on them; so don't--corners and non-skid are stiff). Great dealer and factory support (was important to me).