Evening Gents,

I just went to the Speers Point Amateur YC meeting to represent the Mozzies for the Nationals.

It looks like they will want to charge $2500 minimum at $100 per boat, and any number of boats above 25 at $100 per boat. (i.e. 30 boats is $3000 etc).

The club is down to 50 members, so they are very happy we can provide a PRO. They will also provide a welcome BBQ on the Sunday night, 10 x unpowered tent only camp sites at the YC (great for boat security), a fridge on the ground floor, canteen for lunches, make a BBQ available for self breakfasts and obviously toilets and showers.

They will run on water starts for whatever courses we require, there is a chandlery 3km around the lake at Warners Bay for parts and sail repairs.

I asked about accommodation but there are many options in the area, so they suggested to Google and agree on a common one. The closest pub is Pippies which is literally across the road from the YC. Addition options are also available on the Lake Macquarie Tourism website.

They suggested going to the RSL for the presentation night which is also local.

SPASC asked that the NOR be sent to them prior to being distributed, so they can include a map of the lake, and update details such as descriptions of buoys etc. I have email addresses to send it to when that is ready.

That pretty much covered it.

Regards,
Luke