Wouter has suggested scrolling for more information, but if you want to save a lot of time, utilize the "Search" on this software -- it is great!
<br>1) Click on "Search" and that will open up a form
<br>2) Select which forum -- you can select All Forum, or any singular forum
<br>3) Select the word(s) you are seeking
<br>4) Select the Options
<br>5) Select Date Range (you can select all posts or and dates)
<br>6) Default is 25 posts per page, but you can change that
<br>70 Click "Submit" and all the post containing your criteria will be there for your perusal
<br>Cool, eh? [Linked Image] You know the old Forum stuggled with stuff like that.
<br>
<br>By the way, I have had a lot of fun with the very lightweight Taipan 4.9 as a unirig and with rollerfurling Hooter -- in around the buoys races I have been right behind the A-Class boats (good sailors, by the way), at the weather mark, and then smoke them off the wind.
<br>Downwind in a recent distance race (long 10-mile downwind first leg) I was right behind the Inter 20s and Nacras w/spin at the first mark (about 10 miles), and was ahead of all the 20' sloop boats (H20, Tornado, etc), and lost most of them on the upwind leg, finishing right with the H20s. On the upwind I did have some problems that kept me from doing better. There was a lot of kelp and I had to literally stop all the time to raise boards, rudders and then continue (problem with single-handing). And I am not as agile as I was now that I am 65 and overweight. I was really getting exhausted going in and out of the trapeze a zillion times. It was grim!
<br>The Hooter is really fast off the wind, escpecially for lighter boats that do not require big shoulders for power. And it furls within two boat lengths.
<br>
<br>Just food for thought
<br>Rick<br><br>Rick White
<br>Catamaran Sailor Magazine
<br>email: rick@catsailor.com