So a quick update:

Got internal radius beam sections from Capral as per Matt's notes and used a Tungsten Carbide 2mm rad router bit on a hand router which worked a treat to produce a consistent 2mm external radius.

In disassembling the old front beam and jumper strap assembly I noticed a fair bit of corrosion on the dolphin striker tube module so will have to replace this also. It also didn't have a great amount of tension on it which is a bit of a concern which leads me to the question...

I am a little perplexed why Mozzie setups don't have any tension adjustment in the design of this part. On my previous cat (a Paper Tiger) it was essential to have a bit of pre-tension on the front beam assembly to ensure no sag of the beam when under full load, and when new it allowed the jumper strap to settle and then be rechecked/tensioned as required.

Is this something the Mozzie doesn't need or is not allowed in the plans? To me it would seem like a good idea with the high loads on the rig with spinakers/double traps etc??

I was thinking I might replace it with this type of assembly..
Dolphin Striker PT

Be interested in anyone's thoughts and latest setups.

Cheers
Doug