Originally Posted by waterbug_wpb
Originally Posted by northsea junkie

As a Dutchman, I live in a small country which is political governed by atleast 10 miserable and irritant political parties.

Which might actually be interesting to learn about as well, in sort of a geopolitical compare/contrast way.

I would venture a guess that there are many common themes in the larger spectrum (health/wellbeing, security, money, sex, power...) which might provide some different solutions...?

I would advice you to not learn anything from us.

Not only in my small country it's a mess at this moment because of an impossible co-operation between the two major left and rightwing parties. It's a mess in whole Europe at this moment and it's all worsening by the financial crisis. And the renewed "coldwar" with Russia.

In Europe countries have been fighting against each other in the last 20 centuries with many wars. And now the governments have chosen to use one monetary unit: the euro. The big argument was that from now on there would't be any wars anymore in Europe.
Well there aren't now but it's all going down and at one moment this europe union will explode.

You in the 52 states have united yourselves (with big problems between the Southern and the Northern). We are still far from that. And I think it will turn out to be impossible, because we have too different cultures here on this side of the ocean.

Last edited by northsea junkie; 11/06/14 12:32 PM.

ronald
RAIDER-15 (homebuilt)

hey boy, what did you do over there, alone far out at sea?..
"huh....., that's the only place where I'm happy, sir.