I run mine continuous and tie a figure 8 knot through the clue of the spinnaker. If I'm doing a long distance race I add a set of blocks at the clue and just tie a figure 8 stopper knot through that for the 221 set up . I noticed none of you guys are running continuous Spinniker sheet like this. Can you tell me why. I have not had mine foul, ever. I like continuous systems for obvious reasons. I run a bungee from side to side on my rear being with a single block on my Spinniker sheet runs through that for take up. At the other end on the clue I have a strop that pulls the sheets into the sock when I take the kite down. Is there a reason that you guys are doing it differently is it just that you don't like the spinnaker sheet running across the tramp or is it just more convenient for you to have the sheet placed where it's easier for the crew to grab it ? It does look very neat and convenient in the picture that I think Jake put up I am assuming that the end of the sheet goes to a bungee under the tramp?
I guess what it does is makes it so that the crew does not have to go lee to grab the sheet correct?

Last edited by azcat; 05/03/15 01:40 PM.

Auscat MKV 444 A class
NACRA I-20- 440/CATHATKA