Just a little caveat from my recent experience (first season with F18 and first capsizes last week).

After our first capsize, we righted the boat more or less as in this video, but after the boat was righted and even though the wind was moderate the boat immediately started to move at 3-4 knots (even though we had made sure mainsail and jib were as loose as possible), making it quite difficult for us to get back on the trampoline. On our F18 (Falcon, but I don't think there is a big difference between recently built boats), the tramp is rather high above the water and if the boat starts to move forward getting on the tramp is far from easy (contrary to what appears on the above video). Being both stuck under the tramp with the boat moving at a certain speed is certainly scary, in our case there was no other boat or hindrance close by, but if it had happened on a race course I can only imagine our panic... ;-)

So the next day we did another exercice and this time once the mast is entirely out of the water, the crew went to sit on the hull with one leg on each side just before the tramp. Indeed once the mast reaches the horizontal position, the righting moment needed is smaller and the crew alone is enough to bring the boat back. Having the helm immediately on board and able to control the boat is a great asset.

Does anyone have another trick to get back on the boat as soon as possible after a capsize?