I need assistance with finding some history for Mosquito 1545. I managed to acquire it on EBay just over a fortnight ago and firstly need to know if it has a name as there is nothing anywhere even on the rear beam.
Secondly for some reason it has Calypso rudder stocks and blades. Apart from weighing a ton they restrict to available track of the traveller. Does anyone have any drawings for current spec for rudder stocks and blades as well as centre boards?
Thirdly, at what stage did the boom become fixed as mine still runs in the sail track? Any info please.
Fourthly, can anyone provide me with some details on halyard locking systems?
Finally the sail controls appear pretty old hat and need to be bought into the now. Therefor if anyone has any information on setting these up it would be appreciated.
I took the girl out for a marathon race a week ago and managed to get about 100mm of water in each hull. Initial investigation has shown some unusual fitting of the centreboard cases in the bottom of the hulls (mainly big gaps and silicon).
Just to give you a bit of my background, I have been sailing a Paper Tiger at Lake Samsonvale in Brisbane for about 8 years and have decided to upgrade.
Gary