Thanks Mike,

I now have full access to this forum, you might notice already a lack of NFL Jerseys for sale. ;-) Hope you all got your bargains while you could.

Basically, for anyone interested, I've received permission from Mary Wells and Rick's son Dave White to take over the Catsailor.com and related domains and content.

I was able to negotiate with the hosting company where Rick was paying for a virtual server, and some other services, to reduce the outstanding balance from $820 down to $432 which I paid them today.

Of course that's just the start, but that's what I'm out of pocket right now.

Since I've only had access for a few hours I don't know everything that can be done, but figured the first priority was to clean up the spam that was choking the forums.

If anyone has input on what they would like done or wants to help, or needs my address to send a check, please email me directly at:

damon
at
thebeachcats
dot
com

This email address works for PayPal too, just put in the payment "Support for Catsailor.com".

If you need to talk to me by phone, please call my voip voicemail at 901-310-9092 and leave a message with your name, (and username here if it's not obvious), number, and best time to call back on US Central Time.